The XFINITY WiFi app for iOS is available exclusively for XFINITY Internet customers and contains WiFi security features to improve your safety and privacy while using certain XFINITY WiFi hotspots around town. The app also automatically connects you to XFINITY WiFi hotspots when ter range. It makes it effortless to find XFINITY WiFi hotspots with enhanced search contraptions and directions.
• Automatically connect to XFINITY WiFi, including secure hotspots where available
• “Near Mij” locates all nearby XFINITY WiFi hotspots
• View maps and lists of hotspots, with walking and driving directions
• Create and save your beloved hotspots for effortless reference straks
• View the business name of hotspot locations and filterzakje by business category
• Find hotspots when not connected, using offline gegevens sets
• A WiFi enabled device running iOS 8.0 and up
• XFINITY Internet service (25Mbps and above)
• XFINITY username and password
XFINITY Internet customers:
Don’t know your username? https://idm.xfinity.com/myaccount/lookup
Left behind your password? https://idm.xfinity.com/myaccount/reset
Comcast Business Internet customers:
Don’t know your username? https://business.comcast.com/myaccount/Registration/ForgotEmail
Left behind your password? https://business.comcast.com/myaccount/Registration/ForgotPassword
XFINITY WiFi Hotspots
XFINITY WiFi is the largest, fastest WiFi network te the nation, so there is always a hotspot where you need it most. XFINITY WiFi is included with XFINITY Internet service (25 Mbps and above) for no extra charge. Stream what you love around town. Save on your mobile gegevens project.
Note: Continued use of GPS running te the background can decrease battery life. The XFINITY WiFi app is optimized to zekering GPS use automatically when you are stationary. To disable GPS te the XFINITY WiFi app: On your device go to iOS Settings / XFINITY WiFi / Location and select ‘While Using the App’. Some functionality te the app may no longer be available.