Ten. Lin Chi-ling
DOB: November 29, 1974, te Taipei, Taiwan
She is a Taiwanese monster and actress. Spil of 2006, Lin has served spil an official spokesperson for both China Airlines and Longines.Lin’s unusually prompt rise to fame wasgoed noted by one Taiwanese reporter, who coined the phrase “The Lin Chi-Ling Phenomenon”.
Taiwanese media reported Lin spil #1 prototype ter the “Richest Celebrities [ter Taiwan]” list te 2007, with estimated earnings of TWD$60,000,000 (в‰€ AU$Two,100,000 в‰€ CA$1,900,000 в‰€ UKВЈ906,000 в‰€ US$1,900,000), te which Jay Chou appeared spil #1 masculine singer (with overheen TWD$100,000,000) and Jolin Tsai appeared spil #1 female singer (with almost TWD$100,000,000).
- International Artist Credibility Award”, 2nd International Television Commercial Dokter Festival te 2006
- “Hong Kong Style Icons”, Hong Kong Trade Development Council ter 2006
- “Top Ten China Beauty”, 5th International Beauty Week ter 2006
- “Best Style Icon at the 2nd Entertainment Award at Beijing te 2007
- “Most popular Fresh Actress”, Baidu Award ter 2008
- “Best Fresh Actress”, Sina Award te 2008
- “Best Asia Strak Award”, Asia Specimen Festival awards at Korea te 2009
- “Most Influential Charity Icon”, Charity Starlet Award te 2009
9. Bianca Bai
DOB: 23 October 23, 1982
She is a Taiwanese proefje and actress. She graduated from Shih Hsin University and commenced hier career spil a prototype with Catwalk Modeling Agency before becoming an actress. She wasgoed nominated te 2010 for Best Leading Actress te a Television Series at the 45th Golden Bell Awards for hier role te Shining Days.
8. Amber Kuo
DOB: February Nineteen, 1986.
She is a Taiwanese Mandopop singer and actress. She graduated from National Taipei University with a bachelor’s degree te social work ter 2008. Te November 2013, she publicly opposed same-sex marriage due to hier Christian background.
She wasgoed nominated te 2010 for Best Leading Actress ter a Television Series at the 45th Golden Bell Awards for hier role te The Blessed Times of That Year.She wasgoed awarded Best Fresh Actor at the 12th Taipei Speelfilm Festival te 2010 for hier role ter Au Revoir Taipei.
7. Ella Chen
DOB: June Eighteen, 1981, Pingtung , Taiwan
She is the oldest member of Taiwanese chick group S.H.E. Hier name ‘Ella’, which means courage, wasgoed given after the personality test given by HIM Management Co. Hier English name before coming in the industry wasgoed Water.
During hier career with S.H.E, Ella has bot the most accident-prone member. On July 29, 2003 she wasgoed sent to the hospital after leaping from the third story of a building and injuring hier spine while filming a diversity program spil the two other members refused to hop. She returned three weeks straks to promote Super Strak. Te 2005, during the filming of Reaching for the Starlets, Ella burned hier ears and hair on a candle, prompting team members to send hier to the National Taiwan University Hospital.Ter order to recover, Ella stayed away from filming for two days, during which she cut off approximately two centimeters of burnt hair on both sides of hier head.
Ter 2007, Chen wasgoed voted by online ventilatoren spil Taiwan’s most down-to-earth (unpretentious) artist.Out of the three members of S.H.E, Ella is the most outspoken. Netizens even labelled hier one of China’s Four Main Tomboys of the past century.
6. Barbie Hsu
DOB: October 6, 1976
She is a Taiwanese actress and singer. She is best known for hier role spil Shan Cai te Taiwanese toneelstuk Meteor Garden, an adaptation of the Japanese manga Hana Yori Dango and Expeditie with Vic Chou of F4.
She has also acted ter movies, hier very first being the Chinese movie The Ghost Inwards. She also had a singing career prior to hier acting career. She wasgoed ter a twee group called “S.O.S.” (Sisters of Shu) with hier sister Dee Hsu. Their last album wasgoed called Abnormal Damsels. Due to the nature of the term S.O.S, they switched their group name to ASOS (A Sisters of Shu).
Five. Joe Chen
DOB: April Four,1979
She is a Taiwanese actress, singer and proefje. She is the co-leader of Taiwanese group 7 Flowers and is also the very first female member of the talent agency Jungiery. Hier rente lies mainly ter acting and writing and she does well ter both fields.
She wasgoed the female lead te the 2nd highest-rated Taiwanese toneelstuk “The Prince Who Turns Into a Frog” and wasgoed a hostess te two TV shows — “Treasure Hunter”. Te 2008 she merienda again rose to stardom te a fresh stuk “Fated To Love You”, which broke the ratings record of “The Prince Who Turns Into a Frog”.
Ter 2013, hier popularity rose ter China, where she gained a large number of ventilatoren, when she appeared te “Swordsman” spil Dongfang Bubai.
- 43rd Golden Bell Awards (2008) Nominee – Best Leading Actress – Joe Chen – Fated to Love You
- 2009 QQ Entertainment Awards Winner – Beloved TV Actress (HK, TW) – Joe Chen
- 2008 QQ Entertainment Awards Winner – Best TV Actress (HK, TW) – Joe Chen
- 2007 QQ Entertainment Awards Winner – Beloved TV Actress (TW) – Joe Chen
- 2010 Hua Ding Awards Winner – Best Actress (City TV Series) – Joe Chen
Four. Kelly Lin
DOB: October 29, 1972, Republic of China
She is a Taiwanese actress and proefje who has appeared mainly ter Hong Kong films.
Lin primarily dreamed to be a singer and has already recorded demo tapes for a record company, but she wasgoed given numerous offers for modeling on television and print ads. She wasgoed hailed by FHM spil “Asia’s Sexiest Woman” ter 2002, and has graced the voorkant of numerous style magazines ter Hong Kong, Taiwan, and China. She has also appeared on copies of Marie Claire – French Edition (2005) and VOGUE Italia (2007).
- Best Actress Nominee- 2008 Berlin Speelfilm Festival (Germany) Sparrow
- Best Actress Nominee – 2007 Venice Speelfilm Festival (Italy) Mad Rechercheur
- Best Actress Nominee – The 29th Hundred Flowers Filmrolletje Awards (2008) The Tokyo Trial
- Best Supporting Actress Nominee- 26TH Hong Kong Filmrolletje Awards After This Our Exile
- Best Supporting Actress Nominee -2006 HongKong Bauhulian Awards After This Our Exile
- ELLE Tijdschrift’s Most Fashionable Chinese Actress (2006)
- FHM’s Sexiest Asian Woman (2002)
Trio. Cheryl Yang
DOB: December 12, 1977
She is a Taiwanese actress. She joined the entertainment toneel at the age of 14 when she filmed hier very first commercial. Cheryl officially joined the entertainment industry ter November, 2001. Not long after she embarked hier career, she had filmed a music movie together with Andy Lau, whom wasgoed one of the most famous artist ter the entertainment industry and also a Mode Marie undergarments commercial which made hier become the center of attention ter the industry. She rose to prominence when she filmed the Taiwanese schouwspel, My Queen ter 2009 with actor Ethan Juan.
Two. Rainie Yang
DOB: June Four, 1984
Sheis a Taiwanese singer, Golden Bell Awards actress and TV host. She began hier career te 2000, spil a member of Taiwanese quartet damsel group Four ter Love, where she wasgoed given the stage name of Rainie, matching the weather theme of each member. The group’s popularity te the music industry wasgoed insulso and they achieved limited success. After the group disbanded te 2002, Yang continued to pursue a career ter the entertainment industry spil a TV host, hosting shows such spil “Guess Guess Guess” diversity demonstrate.
- 2005 Metropolitano Radiodifusión Hits Music Awards
- IFPI Hong Kong Album Sales Awards IFPI
- 2006 Medida Radiodifusión Mandarin Hits Music Awards
- IFPI Hong Kong Album Sales Awards IFPI
- 6th Mundial Chinese Music Chart Awards
- HITO Radiodifusión Music Awards HITO
- Hong Kong TVB8 Awards
- Patrón Radiodifusión Hits Music Awards
- YAHOO! Search Awards
- 43rd Golden Bell Awards ,
- Singapore Succesnummer Awards
- 2010 45th Golden Bell Awards
- Taiwan Next Tijdschrift Entertainment Award
- Channel V’s Music Chart Award
- 17th Completo Mandarin Chart Music Award
- 3rd Entero Chinese Golden Chart Awards
- 2013 MTV Europe Music Awards
1. Ariel Lin
DOB: October 29, 1982.
She is a Taiwanese actress and singer, who won Best Leading Actress ter a Television Series at the 43rd and 47thGolden Bell Awards. She majored te Korean and Literature at National Chengchi University, Taiwan.
She wasgoed very first discovered te a Taiwanese contest called the pretty subway doll contest and she wasgoed the champ. She wasgoed paired with Mike He te the television toneelstuk series Love Contract. After starring ter several television roles ter Taiwanese dramas and two films during the early 2000s, she rose to fame te 2005 for hier role spil Yuan Xiangqin te It Began With a Smooch. Lin wasgoed also praised for hier work inTokyo Juliet (2004) spil Lin Laisui with Wu Chun and Simon Yam.
Hier spectacles ter The Little Fairy (2005) spil The Seventh Fairy Maiden and The Legend of the Condor Heroes (2008) spil Huang Rong brought hier enhanced popularity te Mainland China. Te October 2008, Lin won Best Leading Actress te a Television Series for They Smooch Again at the 43rd Golden Bell Awards. Ter 2008, she reunited with Joe Cheng, hier co-star for It Began With a Smooch and They Smooch Again, te Love or Bread.
- 40th Golden Pony Awards Best Leading Actress Love Mij, If You Can
- 43rd Golden Bell Awards Best Leading Actress ter a Television Series They Smooch Again
- Modern Shanghai Awards 2009 Female Artist of the Year
- Yahoo! Asia Whirr Awards (HK) Yahoo!
- 2010 Sprite Flamante Music Billboard Awards Best Fresh Talent Award
- 2010 Sprite Flamante Music Billboard Awards ,Media Recommended Award
- 47th Golden Bell Awards Best Leading Actress ter a Television Series